Employment With Ross NW Watergardens
Ross NW Watergardens currently has 9 employees. We are a small company that is happy to stay that way ("Better, not More"!). So job openings are few and far between.
When we do have a job opening we first let our current employees know. If they know someone we will consider them first. After that we will post the opening here.
- Ability to physically do the work required. We work hard, rain or shine, day after day. Hopefully you like that!
- Drug free. We have a drug policy, with zero tolerance.
- Speak either English or Spanish, both is a plus.
- Ability to get to the site where your crew will meet each day. Driver's License is a plus.
Our Typical Team Member:
- Gets along well with others. Conflict and drama are not ok around here.
- Communicates freely.
- Enjoys having the freedom to make decisions related to their job. If you just want to be a mindless cog this is not the place for you.
- Doesn't smoke. Not a requirement, but no smoking is allowed on our project sites or in our vehicle or shop.
- Takes pride in their work. Our people often pull out their phones at the end of the day and take pictures of what they accomplished.
- Flexibility. If you need the day off, just ask. Need to leave early, just ask. Need to leave late, just ask. Need a truck for the weekend, just ask. You get the picture.
- Competitive pay. Depends on the job and experience.
- Overtime, if you want it.
- No overtime, if you don't want it.
- We do not offer health insurance.
Looking For An Internship?
We do not currently offer any, but thanks for asking. Feel free to use the form to ask for advice though. I often know if other Portland area landscapers who do!
Have employment questions? Use the form below to contact Ben.